Hudson Food Pantry at Rejoice Lutheran Church
Food distribution is the 4th Saturday of the month from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Food Pantry drop off times are: 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Thursday and 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Saturday (and the 4th Saturday of each month from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Fellowship gathering: St. Patrick’s Day at Mavis Winkle’s
- Annual Rejoice! Chili Cook-off
- Christmas Eve 2018 Service
- December 2018 Newsletter
- Rejoice Reminders July 8th, 2018
The REJOICE Mission statement is:
“ To Rejoice in, and share the Good News of Jesus Christ with all people!”
God’s purpose for Rejoice is:
“To be Love in the World.”
Our Guiding Principles:
- Jesus is Lord and Savior.
- Prayer is central to all we do.
- Improve our relationship with God and others.
- Love one another and communicate openly and respectfully.
- Praise God through worship, prayer, the Word, sacraments, and music.
- Our Outreach should meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of others.
- Encourage spiritual growth through the study of the Word.
- Remain focused on and educate according to the Scripture and Lutheran doctrine.
When you invest with the Mission Investment Fund you help advance the ministry of our church, even as you save for your future. That’s because we use the money you invest to fund building and renovation loans for ELCA congregations and ministries. Not only do your investments earn you a competitive rate of return, they replace sagging church roofs, expand Sunday school classrooms, and build brand new church buildings from the ground up. Plus, MIF is well capitalized and prudently managed.
Why borrow with us? MIF specializes in church building projects, so we understand the unique needs of congregations and ministries. We provide special expertise in church building and fundraising. We offer competitive rates and terms. But the most beautiful part of borrowing with MIF is knowing that the interest you pay on your loan helps fund the loans of other ELCA congregations, so that they can share God’s love, too.